Monday, December 17, 2007

What are Your Plans?

Will you be writing for the next two weeks, or will you enjoy a break and a time with family? Maybe a little of both?

I'll be taking a break and family time, which means no more blogs for the next two weeks. While I'm gone, I sure would appreciate some suggestions on where this blog should go. I started out with a clear vision but sometimes I feel I lost that along the way.

Keep writing. Stay warm. Be safe.

I'll see you next year, insha Allah.

2 comments:

Mira Ceti said...

Peace Upon you
I hope you're doing well,sis.I'll be reading some novels I've choosen,and do some critics...spend more time with family to recharge my energy...and having nice holidays.
Take care of urself and enjoy your time as much as possible.

Shabana said...

Salam! I just finished reading "Turbulence." Loved it, alhamdulillah. I read "Echoes" a while back, dont' remember it that much. My mother in law loaned me her copy of "Rebounding." That one was not my favorite, but it kept me interested enough to read "Turbulence." Now, I am looking forward to another installment in the series. Any plans for book 4?