Monday, December 11, 2006

Four days left!

No, not NaNo. That story is safely tucked away.

There are four days left in the Muslim Writers Publishing Eid'l Adha sale. Through Friday, the 15th, you can save 40% on any book published by MWP. That includes books in the Islamic Rose series, along with Star Writers--an Islamically-oriented book for writers--and Halal Food and Fun--a great cookbook for kids or adults.

My books, Echoes and Rebounding, are included in the sale. And I have a special price also for Innocent People, which is not an MWP book.

I always buy books for my kids for Eid. It helps them value reading, which is a must. Last Eid I gave my ten-month old granddaughter some books too. It's never too early to start.

I hope you'll take a look at our books at www.muslimwriterspublishing.com and http://jamilahkolocotronis.writerswebpages.com. Don't just fall back on gifts like DVDs and video games. Give the gift of reading.

Iqra! It's the gift that doesn't need batteries and never wears out.

No comments: