Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Going Strong

It's happened twice now in the space of five or six weeks. I don't think it's a coincidence.

One night last month I wrote about how I was struggling with my NaNo novel. The next day, I found my groove and took off.

Last night I mentioned my minor difficulties with Silence, the last book in the Echoes Series. I couldn't quite find my way, writing only a few pages a day and procrastinating because I was on the verge of serious writer's block.

But I have it. It happened today. Now I'm at the point where I can write while my kids are making noise. Soon I'll be able to do it while my husband's watching a game on TV. When I'm really strong, nothing can stop me.

Maybe talking about it is what fixed it. That's my guess. You might want to try it too if you ever find yourself stuck or in slow motion.

From what i can see, it works!

No comments: