Thursday, May 24, 2007

I Must Be Insane!

Last November I thoroughly enjoyed my NaNo experience of writing a novel within a month. The novel still waits for my revisions. I'll let you know when it's ready to see the light of day.

I visit the NaNo site once in a while, and I knew about the screenwriting/script writing challenge in June. I had no intention of joining. But I did.

I had a high school English teacher who taught us some basics about screenwriting. I remember some of her lessons. Other than that brief experience, I'm at a complete loss.

But I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'm ready for something new.

On the other hand, we're moving next month. Packing is going well, but it's far from finished. Once we arrive in our new home, there's the little task of unpacking. I have my work cut out for me.

So I signed up for a new challenge. It makes no sense. But I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: