Monday, November 12, 2007

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. . .

Three people in this household signed up for NaNoWriMo this year. One, my 14 year old, dropped out early due to homework. My 18 year old, on the other hand, is going strong. He's exceeded the recommended daily word count and really flying.

I have a little over 10,000 words. Not as much as I should have at this time of the month. Last week was incredibly busy. I was out of town over the weekend. I did manage to crank out maybe a thousand words in the last few days. This morning I was too tired to even think about writing.

Tonight before I go to bed I'll take a stab at producing a page or two. Of course, once I get started it will suddenly become much easier. But sometime soon I'm going to have to put on some serious steam. I made it last year. I hope to do it again.

I think I can.

No comments: