Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Turbulence!

During the week, I frequently check out Amazon. Tonight, when I searched for the "Kolocotronis" page, I had a pleasant surprise. Turbulence is now available.

My publisher, Sr. Widad, has informed me that my copies of Turbulence have shipped and, I assume, they will arrive soon. Two sisters have pre-ordered, and I'm offering them special discounts.

Because of the death of my website administrator, I can't yet upload information on Turbulence to my site. But I hope you will look for Turbulence on the web. In addition to Amazon, you can find the description and cover at www.muslimwriterspublishing.com.

Read the story of Brad Adams. He's a complicated man with a turbulent history few have been aware of, and his journey is only the first step.

And be sure to let me know what you think!

No comments: