Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Importance of Computer Literacy--And Beyond

Whenever I see an outdated website, I immediately judge the product. Anyone who wants to advertise on the web should be willing to put the time into keeping the information current.

But my website is hopelessly outdated--and it really bothers me. First, the web administrator died. He was kind, supportive, and very thorough. I miss him and the quality of his work.

Now other snags have come along. Delay after delay. Sometimes I wonder if my current website will ever be useful again.

I am looking for alternatives. The best would be if I knew how to develop a website on my own.

Writing is great. But knowing how to live in the real world is an essential tool needed by the successful writer.

I hope it's not to late for me to learn!

No comments: