Monday, July 09, 2007

How Was Your Month?

I'm back. I've had a great month.

We moved to Lexington. Our home is settled and I'm feeling at home in the community.

I completed the Script Frenzy challenge--a 20,000 stage play written during the month of June. It wasn't always easy, and the script is rough, but I did it.

I even did a little reading. Not much fiction. Right now I'm working on a book about one man's search for a scientific cure to cancer. Some of the vocabulary is unfamiliar and difficult, but Racing to a Cure by Neil Ruzic is well worth the read.

This afternoon I finally ordered A Thousand Splendid Suns. I can't wait to read it.

I've also had more time, recently, to browse and post on Shelfari.com. I even started a group on Islamic fiction. You might want to check it out.

Enough about me. How was your June?

No comments: