Monday, February 26, 2007

Get Ready!

Technically, Turbulence has already been published. The official date of publication was February 9. But, in my own eyes, it's not published until I hold a copy in my hands.

That day is coming soon. Today I sent in my order to the printing company. I should have them in two weeks--possibly less.

Holding my newly-published book can't compare to holding my newborn. But it is a special moment. All those hours. All those pages. All those commas. And writing a book actually takes longer than carrying an unborn child. (It's also much easier on the body!)

Two readers have already contacted me with their orders. Over the next week I'll work to update my website. I'm nearly ready for the new arrival.

And once you read Turbulence, I really want to discuss it with you.

No comments: